How We Make Money
Hey there! If you’ve been following our content for a while, you might be wondering the following:
- How does the website earn money?
- Will the site always be free?
- Do they get paid to do their reviews?
- Do we get a warranty for the stuff we buy on the website?
- Why does some content on the website differ from what the manufacturer says?
So, for full disclosure, we answer these common questions:
First, our website earns through affiliate links. This simply means we get a commission when you buy products or services through any of our links on our articles.
The website is and will always be free, however, since the commission comes from the service providers, not from you.
Do know however, that we will never be paid to do our reviews. You can count on us – our content will always be real, critical, and honest.
Sadly, we don’t offer a warranty for any of the products you buy on the site. You have to ask the main manufacturers or service providers for that.
Sometimes, the information and specifications of products and services change without us knowing too. If there are any discrepancies, please do let us know by contacting us so we can update our content.